England 3 – 0 Senegal
England arrange an enormous International Cup quarter-final showdown with protecting champions France after easing previous Senegal with a 3-0 victory within the last-16.
After a slow get started on the Al Bayt Stadium, England burst into existence within the thirty ninth minute when Jude Bellingham brilliantly arrange Jordan Henderson for the opener.
It were given even higher for Gareth Southgate’s facet simply ahead of the smash when Bellingham introduced a devastating England counter, which was once completed off through Harry Kane (45+3) for his first objective of the match.
England’s price to the final 8 persevered after the smash as Bukayo Saka (57) justified his recall to the beginning XI with a deft end to transform Phil Foden’s move.
It ended in an especially at ease finish to the sport for England as Southgate made a bunch of substitutions as he goals to stay his squad contemporary for what lies forward.
It units up a mouth-watering last-eight contest with France on Saturday (kick-off 7pm), who have been impressed through a medical efficiency from Kylian Mbappe as his double helped protected them a 3-1 victory over Poland.
Extra to observe…
Large moments within the sport…
- 23 min: Sarr blazes first probability of sport over the crossbar.
- 32 min: Pickford involves England’s rescue, creating a very good block to disclaim Dia.
- 39 min: Bellingham’s squared move units up Henderson for England’s opener.
- 45+3 min: The benefit is doubled as Kane finishes off an exciting England counter-attack.
- 57 min: England prolonged their lead as Saka grew to become house Foden’s inch-perfect move.
What does the end result imply?
England now have a blockbuster International Cup quarter-final in opposition to France to sit up for subsequent Saturday, December 10.
Kick-off on the Al-Bayt Stadium will likely be at 7pm.
Quarter-finals – Saturday December 10
England vs France – Kick-off 7pm
Semi-finals – Wednesday December 14
England vs Morocco/Spain/Portugal/Switzerland – Kick-off 7pm